*Oversized Items will be shipped by a designated trucking/freight company The delivery is curbside and someone must be available to sign. The freight company will only provide one person to deliver the item. The freight company will make an appointment for delivery and may require customer assistance in removing the oversized item from the truck. If you are unable to move the oversized item into your home/business, you must request a White Glove delivery quotation. Call 011-26569358 for assistance. White Glove Delivery services are an extra charge option and fees are calculated based on the individual location. White Glove service is not available in all areas. Shine9 must be notified in advance if you require White Glove service.
We must have a correct phone number for shipping so the freight company can schedule a delivery.
We ship most of the freight items via economy freight class which may take on average 3-5 business days (not guaranteed service) Oversized items come in crates which requires some work to undo so you can enjoy the new item.
We only accept return for a damaged or nonconforming order for the oversized item. If you receive a broken or nonconforming item upon arrival a claim must be filed within 24 hours from receiving the order.
- Re delivery fee : for oversized item a $120/item redelivery fee will be charged for failure to be present at the time of delivery.
- in Case customer refuses a delivery: There is $300 shipping charge per oversized item ordered for refusing any oversized delivery.
NOTE: Customer is responsible for providing a good phone number for the freight company to schedule the pick up, customer will be responsible for any storage fees incurred due to freight company failure to contact the customer or any other fees requested other than curbside service, Shine9 reserve the right to bill the customer for such fees. Our prices include a curbside service and any other service would require notification to us before placing the order and extra charges may be assessed
* Oversized items are large products that must ship through a freight carrier based on meeting one or more of the following criteria:
– Weigh 151 lbs. or more when packaged
– Length measures 108 in. or more Girth measures 165 in. or more
Updated: June 18, 2020